To: Prospective Gates General Contractors, Inc. Customers
Coldwater Creek Townhome Association (CCTA) is located in St. Michael, MN and consists of 32 twin homes and 10 single detached homes for a total of 42 units. Gates General Contractors, Inc. replace the entire roofs, fascia, and gutters of our homes and repaired the siding in the summer of 2006. We were very please with our choice of construction companies.
CCTA had a unique situation in that our association insurance carrier indicated we did not meet our deductible. We knew our damage did meet the deductible and Bruce Gates was patient in waiting for our insurance issue to be squared away. Bruce was also present when we met with the adjustor and at a later date when we met with the mediators selected by the insurance company and ourselves. This was beyond the diligence of most companies.
As the president of CCTA, I would recommend Gates General Contractors, Inc. for the following reasons:
- 1. They did what they said they would do.
- 2. They completed the project within the time schedule.
- 3. The quality of work was superb.
- 4. They provide an excellent guarantee on workmanship.
- 5. The pick-up of debris was daily.
- 6. There was availability of supervision and quick response to questions and issues.
- 7. There was a willingness to assist outside the scope of work i.e. insurance adjustors, etc.
- 8. They are a company with a longstanding business history and a proven reputation and can be expected to remain in business for the foreseeable future.
I am available for any further questions. I would also be pleased to show any respective clients the workmanship that Gates General Contractors, Inc. has provided to us. Again, I would recommend Bruce Gates as a quality contractor.
Coldwater Creek Townhome Association